By accessing and using Bodhi Thai Massage and Day Spa, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of our massage clinic and day spa.
1. All new clients are required to fill out a client history form. We take your health very seriously. We urge clients to be extremely careful and honest when providing information. If you have high blood pressure, heart conditions, allergies, are pregnant or have any other medical conditions please consult your doctor before signing up for any spa services.
2. We may use your personal information at Bodhi Thai Day Spa to keep you informed about services or products or answer questions about our services.
3. We will not disclose any personal information to any third party unless you have authorised us to do so. This excludes our suppliers to whom we may provide limited information for the purpose of providing services to us and who are obligated to keep the information confidential.
4. Reservations can be made via an online booking tool, E-mail or phone. Clients will receive confirmation of their booking by E-mail, text or phone.
5. Your reservation will be confirmed within 1-2 hours via e-mail or phone. If you do not receive confirmation and your reservation is urgent, please call us 03 9191 9428
6. Advance notice is required for a Health Fund Rebates Remedial Massage's reservation.
7. Cancellation of a reservation can only be made by phoning reception staff.
8. Late arrival may impact on your treatment session.
9. Gift Certificates can be redeemed for any treatments at Bodhi Thai Day Spa
10. Client required presenting Gift Certificate to be able to receive any treatments.
11. Gift Certificates cannot be exchanged for cash or replaced if lost or stolen.
12. Gift Certificates are valid for 3 months from date of issue. Please notify us of your Gift Certificate number when making a reservation.
13. This is a genuine massage service. Therefore NO sexual contact will be tolerated.
14. For privacy and comfort during massage treatment clients must wear underwear at all times.
15. The therapist will ask about the massage pressure you prefer, soft, medium or firm. Please let the therapist at any time if you feel the pressure is not right for you.